Extra button appears in header of Responsive themes created in Doc-To-Help 5 then upgraded in Doc-To-Help 6
|Article #: GEN1016D||Product: Doc-To-Help||Version: Version 6|
Responsive themes created in Doc-To-Help 5 and upgraded to Doc-To-Help 6 have an extra button added to them. As seen in the following screen shot.
To correct the issue, please walk the process outlined below.
- Navigate to the theme folder C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Doc-To-Help Projects\Doc-To-Help\Themes\NetHelp 2.0\themes and select the affected theme
- Open layout.html in a text editor
- Find the element <a id="c1-skip-main" href="#c1topic" />
- Change the syntax so it ends with an anchor end tag i.e. <a id="c1-skip-main" href="#c1topic" ></a>
- Save and rebuild the NetHelp target.
Note: If you encounter any issue attempting to correct the behavior, please contact MadCap Software technical support via telephone 1(888)623-2271 or email, here.
August 29th, 2019